28.9.04

I need to vent

Yeah, I think you want to read my complaints. I live a touched life.

I wake up.
I shower.
I go to school.
I listen to professors drone on about things I have very little interest in.
I go home.
I start dinner.
I go on the internet and go to www.fenomas.com/tomatobb
I indulge my horrible self-image.
I eat.
I open a bottle.
I cry for an hour at how I cannot produce acceptable ideas for writing.
I fall asleep on a wet pillow.

Then, I wake up.

My life is slightly more complex.

I go to UWP (University of Wisconsin-Parkside). I drive my car to school, with my brother and neighbor coming along. I hate both of them. I do so hate them. My neighbor figures that since I'm going to Parkside anyway, he can bring along his friend who doesn't even go there. He doesn't ask if his friend can come along, no. He relies on my social awareness and me not wanting to be the asshole. I hate his friend 10 times worse than I hate him. I also hate his dog, who owns a chunk of my arm and a piece of my left knee.

All I want is to go to school and home again in reflective silence. But, no. My brother, who is two years older than me can't drive and my neighbor has pushy parents and I'm a wuss.

I don't want pity. I just want to vent my frustration.

I want to slash my own tires so I can sleep in.

I want to sleep and be alone so I can think clearly.

No comments: